Monday 19 June 2017

Everybody's Dancing Tonight by Nainika Tikoo

Nainika composed and sang this song a few weeks before she died. Her zest and enthusiasm for life was in the many achievements she had to her credit at a tender age of 9 years!! I upload this video today for you all to become a part of Nainika's family and enjoy this beautiful song she wrote and composed herself. I apologise for the poor quality of the home video recorded by me - it was a personal memory that I never thought would be among the few that we are left with as she rests in peace in the heavens above.
Nainika Tikoo died as a result of anaphylaxis owing to a severe allergic reaction to Blackberries on 22nd May 2017. A month on, I pay tribute to her and many children who live with this danger over their head - allergies ought to be taken more seriously by everyone. #NainikaFights4AllergyCare



No comments:

Post a Comment